Monday, October 16, 2023

Maine: Witch Hole Pond

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Ugh, waking up this morning was tough--Ryan was off school all of last week so we were both enjoying the opportunity to sleep in a bit in the mornings.  But we're going to have to get back to the regular routine now...at least until he gets *another* week off for Thanksgiving!

Anyway, I'm still chugging through the Maine pages and I really should put the album together.  Um, I've started one single scrapbook layout since we moved to Texas and it's been halfway done for WEEKS.  Need to get on that.  But here are some completed pages!


Witch Hole Pond is a part of Acadia National Park, we explored several areas of the park and I would go back to Maine in a heartbeat, it's gorgeous.  I made two layouts for Witch Hole Pond and still had a lot of pictures left over that I really liked.  Maine is definitely picturesque.


We used that family picture for our Christmas cards that year.  I wish I had bought more than one pack of the Into the Woods DSP too, I love it and I've been hoarding it to use on scrapbook pages.  And of course I adore the Thankful Forest Friends stamp, the bear and the fox have been featured on quite a few scrapbook pages and cards.  (The bunny doesn't get used as much, sorry bun-bun.)


Today's fall palette is from the DSP:  Tangelo Twist (I only have one piece of 12x12 cardstock left in this color, waily waily!), Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, and white.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Make a Difference, Thankful Forest Friends, Love of Leaves
Ink:  Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso
Paper:  Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Rich Razzleberry, Thick Basic White, Into the Woods DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Leaves dies, Stitched Shapes dies

No comments: