Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Lucky Stars

Mornin', y'all!  I have continued to make progress on The Great Unpacking and Organization Project and I've set up a donation pickup time for tomorrow to get more schtuff out of the house.  Yay!  I rewarded myself with an hour in my craft room yesterday and I made this:


If you don't recognize the stamps I used, it's because Stargazing came out a few years ago, I don't even remember when, and I bought it and then never used it.  Until now!  It was the perfect choice for this week's Paper Players theme challenge:


I've had my eye on the Stargazing bundle in the current catalog, including the Reach for the Stars stamp set with the cool astronaut, but I haven't gotten it (yet).  Thanks Paper Players for inspiring me to ink up an older set that had never been used before!

I also used the newest sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday:


I think I should have made my rectangles a little smaller but I'd already stuck things down so it's staying that way.  This is a fun sketch, I'm sure I'll use it again!

I'm off to pack up a few more things for tomorrow's donation pickup.  Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!, some retired:
Stamps:  Stargazing
Ink:  Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Starry Sky
Paper:  Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Starry Sky, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies, Circles Collection Framelits, Dimensionals, In Color Opal Rounds

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Christy! The swirly images are stunning, and the colors are gorgeous together. What a lovely sentiment...I love the font! Your card is absolutely perfect for this week's challenge. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Just beautiful Christy! I love the soft colours and that starry background is awesome! Thanks for playing our space challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Love this card, Christy! The colors are beautiful together and work great with the card design! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

kramer_buffy said...

Lovin' the swirls Christy! btw. love that color combo too!


Thanks so much for playing with us at TSOT!
-- Dalis
http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com