Tuesday, October 10, 2023

SUO Challenges: Bring On the Man Cards

Happy Tuesday y'all, and get ready for a new SUO Challenge heading your way!


And for this challenge, it's all about the guys in your life...



I know a lot of stampers struggle with masculine cards, and believe me, I love the floral stamps as much as the next gal, but while my husband is deployed this year I definitely need lots of masculine cards to send him (even if the last one got returned...that happens when you transpose the numbers in the address!).  So here's my newest masculine card:


Really I let the All About Autumn DSP do the heavy lifting here!  And it reminded me of our 2018 trip to Maine, the adventure I've been sharing in my Scrappy Monday posts lately.  So one quick stamp from He's All That and I've got a fabulous MAN card to send to my hubs!

So are you up to the challenge?  Make a masculine card using only Stampin' Up! products, and share it on the SUO Challenges blog.  And as always, have fun!  I know I'll be making another masculine card soon to send to the hubs : )

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  He's All That
Ink:  Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Copper Clay, Thick Very Vanilla, All About Autumn DSP Stack
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies (retired), Brushed Metallic Dot, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I love this and it's perfect with only 1 stamp as the focal point. Beautiful projects you had going on before and after this. Ryan is adorable!