Thursday, October 5, 2023

Ladybug Me Anytime

Mornin' y'all.  Hope your morning is off to a good start...I woke up super early because I was hearing some kind of thumping noise and despite walking all over the house and checking out the front and back doors, I can't figure out what it was or where it was coming from.  Urgh.  Well, no rest for the weary and I've got lots to do today so let's get to today's card!


I went CAS for this week's Freshly Made Sketches/Color Throwdown combi card.  Here's the Freshly Made Sketch:


And the Color Throwdown:


I think I have those paper plates in my kitchen right now.  I used Calypso Coral, Pool Party, and Night of Navy for the colors, and I made a beeline right to Hello Ladybug when I got into my craft room.  Can you make a beeline to a ladybug, or is it a ladybug line?

Anyway, I hope you have a great day, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hello Ladybug
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Pool Party
Paper:  Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals, Polished Dots

2 comments:

PJ said...

Your card is delightfully perfect for this sketch, such a fantastic idea using three images so creatively.

Broni said...

This is really great, Christy! Love the composition you used! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown challenge!!