Mornin' y'all. I am tired this morning, I kept waking up last night but I can't remember now what I was dreaming about. At any rate, I hope you had a good weekend, ours was pretty low-key. I made some cards, I worked on my stitching, and I finished season 6 of Smallville : ) Plus watched a few episodes of Scooby-Doo.
So here's today's card:
I think these three friends are playing hide 'n seek in a spooky forest, what do you think? I was going to do fall leaves or something when I saw the Sunday Stamps sketch:
But then I remembered the tree die cut in the Oh My Fright bundle so that's what I had to do. I let the die cut and the Frightfully Fun DSP do the heavy lifting on my card--the three friends are cut out of one piece of the DSP and the moon and tree background is a different piece, with a scrap of stars and swirls for the horizontal band on the sketch. I did move that band down from where it is on the original sketch just to work better with the shape of the tree.
Time to get Ryan off to school and then Daphne has an appointment to get some vaccinations. Cheers, y'all!
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Oh My Fright
Ink: Granny Apple Green
Paper: Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Basic White, Frightfully Fun DSP
Accessories: Oh My Fright dies, Textured Notes dies, Dimensionals, Glitter Enamel Dots

1 comment:
That tree makes the perfect element for the sketch and your ghostly pair definitely made me smile - another cute Halloween card!
Post a Comment