Evening, y'all! Surprise post because I just HAD to squeeze in a quick card this afternoon before Ryan's football practice and I couldn't wait anymore to share it so here it is:
I do love Merry Merlot and I'm still sad that it's a retired color, but I still have a fair bit in my stash. I had to use it when I saw the new Inspired By... Challenge:
And CAS on Friday wants fall cards, and those two challenges are a great excuse to get out a couple of old favorite stamp sets for tonight's card. I used Merry Merlot, Golden Glow (still loving that color), Pecan Pie, and Early Espresso with Very Vanilla for my colors.
We've got a thunderstorm rolling through and I think I'm going to curl up with Daphne and read a book while I listen to the rain. Have a good evening, y'all!
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Wonderfall, Acorny Thank You
Ink: Golden Glow, Pecan Pie, Early Espresso, Merry Merlot
Paper: Merry Merlot, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Acorn punch, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals

No comments:
Post a Comment