Thursday, September 17, 2026

Pink Pumpkin Club

Mornin' y'all!  Well, despite my paper crafty intentions yesterday, I only got one card made in the afternoon...but I have made a lot of progress on my current stitching project so I was still being crafty, just in a different medium.  So here's the card I made:


Continuing to make good on my threat to make these pumpkins in a rainbow of colors, here they are in pink : )  Flirty Flamingo and Crumb Cake, to be precise.  I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


Combined with the Creative Colour Challenge:


I used the stencils and blending brushes to color my pumpkins, and then I used another blending brush to apply Lemon Lime Twist ink to white cardstock and used the leafy and viney dies to cut those bits out so they'd match the pumpkins.  That plaid is from the Timeless Plaid DSP stack that's now retired but none of my regular card recipients would know (or care) if my supplies are current or not so I can use whatever I want in my warcraft room.  I found one scrap of that ribbon in one of my ribbon boxes and used about half of it for today's card, I wish I had more as I like that ribbon.  It's odd that I just have the ribbon scrap and not the original roll that I assume it came on.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Painted Pumpkins
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Basic White, Timeless Plaid DSP Stack
Accessories:  Painted Pumpkins stencils & dies, Dimensionals, Dots for Days (I think), LLT ribbon

And here's my current stitching project:


All I have left to do is the words, it will say "It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus" on the bottom : )  Probably won't take very long, I've done a lot of work lately while watching episodes of Scooby-Doo so that's fun.  I am already trying to narrow down what my next project will be...fall, Halloween, or maybe Christmas?  So many choices.  Cheers, y'all!

2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

I LOVE the pink pumpkins!! This is a great card. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

donna mikasa said...

Oooh, I LOVE your pink pumpkins and can't wait to see other colors, too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!