Happy Sunday, y'all! Thanks to everyone who played along with my bear challenge for The Paper Players last week, I loved seeing all the bear cards! I said something about Fat Bear Week to Ryan and he didn't believe me that that's a real thing (the nerve!) so I showed him a video introducing some of this year's fat bear contenders and now he believes me. Anyway, it's time for a new Paper Players challenge and this time the wonderful Jaydee has a great sketch for us:
I had an idea in my head for what I wanted to do, but then I was looking through my Halloween paper stash and I got distracted (typical) and this is where I ended up:
The Monster Bash DSP is some of my very favorite Halloween paper, I got a second pack on a Facebook BST group this year so I can hoard that and have all the funs with my first pack. There's a whole page of spooky character portraits so I chose this Gomez and Morticia couple for my card--I wish the coordinating stamp set had more of the characters! It only has a vampire and a mummy, there's a whole bunch of different characters on the DSP which is why I tend to fussy cut them instead of stamping, though I do use the great greetings in this stamp set on the regular, and the greeting is the only stamping done on this card. Anyway, I had to highlight a really fun pattern for the large panel on the sketch, and finished off with a few black rhinestones.
Check out the other design team creations on the Paper Players blog, and you can hop through their individual blogs to leave some comments too:
The Paper Players Design Team
And then upload your card at the Paper Players blog! Keep in mind a few simple rules:
1. Create a new paper project
2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us and provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission
3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL
4. Have fun!
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Spooktacular Bash
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Basic White, Monster Bash DSP
Accessories: Ornate Frames dies, Dimensionals, black rhinestones

1 comment:
That paper is so visually interesting and that spooky pair in the frame properly remind me of the ghostly portraits at the end of the Haunted Mansion ride at Disney World where you make funny poses - hilarious! A fab take on this week's sketch!
Post a Comment