Friday, September 25, 2026

Periwinkle Hydrangeas

Mornin' y'all.  Ryan doesn't have school today (no idea why) so we both lollygagged around and had a bit of a lie-in this morning.  Daphne knows I have finished my first cuppa so she's telling me it is Time To Go For A Walk NOWWW Mahm so I'd better type fast.

So here's my card for today:


I brought out last year's Thankful Garden for the current Atlantic Hearts sketch:


I think I went a little overboard with the die-cut leaves but it's all stuck down.  I chose Thankful Garden thanks to the Retro Rubber TTT challenge:


I plan to circle back to this one because I really want to make a fall card : )  This time I did the top row, with ribbon - stencil - die cuts, and I chose Thankful Garden because that's the only stencils I have other than this year's Painted Pumpkins.  Thankful Garden is a year old so it just counts as retro in stamp years, and that hydrangea stamp was perfect with this Color Dare duo:


I used Peaceful Pine and Hydrangea Hue for my colors and white for a neutral.  Now that I've gotten this card out of my system, I will be back to fall and Halloween cards for a while I think : )  They're my favorite to make.

Okay, Daph is making with the puppy dog eyes so I'm going to take her for a walk and I'll see you later, kids.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Thankful Garden
Ink:  Hydrangea Hue, Peaceful Pine
Paper:  Hydrangea Hue, Peaceful Pine, Basic White, Mosaic Garden DSP
Accessories:  Thankful Garden stencils & dies, Textured Notes dies, Peaceful Pine ribbon, Dimensionals, Clear Epoxy Drops

No comments: