Mornin' y'all. After two very busy days, I am hoping that today I can kinda rest and reset at the house and just chill for a bit, especially since I woke up with a humdinger headache today. I am going to enjoy my cuppa tea and pumpkin spice English muffin before I take Daphne out for a walk and then I'm hoping to spend a good chunk of the day reading and crafting.
But first, here's today's card:
I had a great time playing with the Radiant Sunflowers suite for my pal Krissy's birthday card. (I also had fun shopping for her and may have gotten a thing or two to add to my fall decorations!) This week's Atlantic Hearts sketch was perfect for sunflowers:
So the DSP and sunflower stamps are new, but I had to dust off my old favorite Perfectly Penned stamp set for the birthday greeting, isn't it pretty? And my trusty corner rounder punch that I used on the larger layers to echo the shape of the die in the middle. I just had to add some Cajun Craze Blends to my SU! shopping cart, the light Blend I have has suddenly turned more brown and icky, which is weird because I swear it was fine last week. I've had to replace probably at least a half dozen Blends pairs and it's not like I'm using them hard. I'd rather be spending my crafting dollas on NEW things rather than replacing markers that shouldn't be acting that way.
Anyway, I think I'm going to get a second cuppa and think fall thoughts. Cheers, y'all.
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Radiant Sunflowers, Perfectly Penned
Ink: Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Stampin' Blends in Golden Glow, Cajun Craze, Pecan Pie, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Sunflower Fields DSP
Accessories: Radiant Sunflowers dies, Dimensionals, corner rounder punch, Radiant Gems

No comments:
Post a Comment