Sunday, July 29, 2018

China: Li River Cruise, Part 1

It's China Sunday, y'all!  First up I've got two layouts that I've shared before, and then a new one for this week.

So let's start with Rosemary's Cafe:


Love that bright green page base here (thank you Missy for wearing that green shirt).  Next up was a visit to the pagodas next to a lake:


It's rather unusual that I do scrapbook layouts with fewer than five photos...most of the time I'm trying to squeeze in upwards of eight, so these two are a nice switch.  Plus since we probably won't go back to China again, I didn't want to skip anything in my albums :)

New photos!  This was the hubs' favorite part of our entire trip to China:


See the original pics here.  This is just the first layout of three for the river cruise, I'll share the other two next week.


Today's color palette includes Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Garden Green (mostly in the photos), Basic Black, and Whisper White.  Why is it that so many of my scrapbook pages feature green and yellow together?  I blame Missy for infecting my brain with Baylor colors as the scrapbook default :)  I tease.  It's a bit less obvious on this layout anyway since the green is mostly in the pictures.

I'm going to finish my cranberry orange coffee cake while the hubs is distracting Ryan.  It's okay to eat cake for breakfast if you call it a coffee cake!

Supplies, last layout only:
Stamps:  Rough Type, Best of Shelli
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry, Garden Green
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Perfectly Artistic DSP
Accessories:  lettering template, circle punches

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Beautiful and nice to relive fun times!!!