Monday, July 23, 2018

Cocok's Toes 2010

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Today's scrapbook layout is the very LAST of the Cocok's toe photos from when we lived in Japan, so if you're foot averse then that's good news for you :D


I always took photos of my friends' toes as well as my own when we got our super fancy pedicures, so the white circles have the initial of whichever friend those toes belong to (all the toes pointing upwards are mine, because that's how my toes look when I look down, heh).


These were all the toe photos for 2010 minus what I had on the Last Call at Cocok's layout.  Also, I'm glad I bought the Number of Years stamp set and matching Framelits, I've been using those and the coordinating (and still current) Letters for You alphabet pretty regularly since I bought them.


This was another layout that I did when I was on my Barely Banana streak, but this time I didn't pair it with Poppy Parade.  Today's color palette includes Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Cool Caribbean, Lavender Lace (looks funky in that palette picture), and Whisper White.  That Petals & Paisleys DSP (the Cool Caribbean polka dot strip) is one of the earliest DSP packs I ever bought from SU!  Actually a lot of things I used on this layout are pretty old, like the Simply Said stamp set.  This is why I hold onto stuff though, never know when it will turn out to be just the thing for a scrapbook layout.

I'm going to go tackle the mountain of leftover waffles from yesterday (I'm sure you feel sorry for me, haha!) and then tiny child and I are going to the gym.  Hopefully he won't lose his marbles like he did on Saturday; I didn't get to do yoga because I had to come get him when he wouldn't stop crying.  So here's hoping today is better.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Number of Years, Sweet Shoppe Alphabet Upper & Lower, Beautiful Peacock, Simply Said
Ink:  Pretty in Pink, Cool Caribbean, Lavender Lace
Paper:  Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Cool Caribbean, Petals & Paisleys DSP, Berry Bliss DSP
Accessories:  Large Numbers Framelits

No comments: