Sunday, November 25, 2018

China: Drum & Bell Towers

China Sunday!!  We enjoyed our week's vacation to Tennessee for Thanksgiving.  We stayed in a cabin up in the mountains and had a grand ol' time.  I'll have to get all the pictures downloaded to the computer so I can have them printed to make more scrapbook pages, but for today we're back to China photos!


See my original blog post here.  On our last half-day in Xi'an, it was raining a bit so the Basic Gray page base seemed like a good idea.  We did the drum and bell towers (only went up in one) and then one more tomb before we headed to the airport to fly to Beijing.


This layout is just really super simple but I was looking for a way to scrap 7 horizontal photos so I'm okay with it.


Today's color palette includes Basic Gray, Emerald Envy, Marigold Morning, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  I really wish SU! had come out with more DSP with Emerald Envy, I loved that color!  Of course, I love greens as a matter of course, but there you go.  And also this is yet another color palette to include green and gold because Missy has infected my brain ;)

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Rough Type, Circle Circus
Ink:  Emerald Envy, Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Basic Gray, Basic Black, Marigold Morning, Whisper White, Naturally Eclectic DSP
Accessories:  letter template

No comments: