Monday, November 12, 2018

Russian Selfies

Scrappy Monday everyone!  It's a gray day here, pretty chilly and we're expecting rain this afternoon, so I chose a gray layout to share today but it's one that makes me giggle.


See my original blog post here, I pretty much copied what I wrote on that for my journaling here.


Today's color palette includes Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Cucumber Crush, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.  I think I subconsciously put green and yellow on at least half of my scrapbook layouts now...I blame Missy! ;)

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letterpress Alphabet, Rough Edges Alphabet, Mosaic Madness
Ink:  Cucumber Crush, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Basic Gray, Cucumber Crush, Night of Navy, Thick Whisper White, Quatrefancy DSP
Accessories:  Mosaic punch

No comments: