Sunday, January 27, 2019

China: Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting

It's China Sunday, y'all!  And we're really in the home stretch now, just two more posts after today.  And this one is probably the funniest layout in my China book.


Original photos here. We were in the last full day of our trip and I think everyone was tired of doing the standard stand-and-smile-at-the-camera.  So, we got these pictures instead (I was in the hotel room when they took these since I had the crud).


There's my title, which did take a while to stamp and cut out but it was worth it because it makes me giggle.


Same color palette as last week, since these pictures were also taken at the Temple of Heaven:  Brocade Blue, Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, and Whisper White.

Orange cream cheese scones just came out of the oven, so I'm gonna go eat breakfast.  Bye y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rough Type, Be the Star
Ink:  Brocade Blue, Basic Black
Paper:  Brocade Blue, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Be Merry DSP
Accessories:  Lettering template

No comments: