Thursday, January 24, 2019

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEE

Today's my BIRFDAY!  But I'm still going to the gym and all my normal routine stuff today; tonight we have a babysitter so the hubs and I are going out to dinner without the kiddo.  Wheee!

So I made a birthday card to share today because why not.


I used Hello Cupcake, one of the Sale-a-Bration offerings this year.  Cute, huh?  I also used the sketch from Fab Friday:


That's a great sketch, I could use that one over and over.  I paired it with the color challenge from Global Design Project:


While that cupcake looks pretty cute, my dessert plans this evening include a ridiculous amount of chocolate.  Which is also why I need to go to the gym today, ha!  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hello Cupcake
Ink:  Petal Pink, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Soft Suede
Paper:  Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Tailored Tag punch, self-adhesive sequins, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday! Enjoy your night out! What a sweet card to celebrate your day! I like the soft colors and the Tailored Tag punch in lieu of the banner is perfect! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

So sweet! Love your cupcake, perfect colors and perfect way to use that sketch! Thanks for joining us a Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Heather said...

Happy birthday! This little cupcake is the perfect way to celebrate, lol. Enjoy your night out! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Tanya said...

Cute, cute!! Great use of the color challenge, too! Happy birthday!