Monday, January 14, 2019

Dublin, Part 1

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  It's all gray and overcast where I am but I think I need some sunglasses before I look at today's pages...


All hail Lemon Lime Twist!   And also that super-cool patterned paper, now retired.  We went to Ireland in December of 2011; see the pictures up close here.  I did several layouts for our trip, some of which I think have been shared here, and because it's Ireland I did every layout on green cardstock.  Plus I love green :)


This one was pretty straightforward; the only stamping is my page title and the patterned paper really does the work here.


There's my color palette:  Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.  Kiddo is talking and I need to get him up so we can eat breakfast before we go to the gym.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Morning Post Alphabet
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Naturally Eclectic DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: