Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Frosty & Peter and a Bit of News

Mornin', y'all!  GUESS WHAT.  I'm now a member of the Design Team over at SUO Challenges!  How's that for a fun way to start the year :)  So today is my first day as a DT member and our challenge is to make a winter project.  Of course the first thing that popped in my head was the snowman from Seasonal Chums...


I've decided this is Frosty the Snowman and his friend Peter Cottontail.  I stamped the snowflakes on a white card base in varying intensities of ink, and then sponged on a bit of Coastal Cabana just for fun.  Frosty and Peter are colored in with Blendabilities and regular markers and I decided on the combination of Coastal Cabana, Real Red, and Flirty Flamingo because as I was running at the Y track last Friday, I saw three coats hanging up and they were those colors and I liked how they looked together.  The sentiment is from the brand new Sale-a-Bration set Part of My Story, which has some great sentiments in it.

So that's it for me, kids.  I hope you'll head over to the SUO Challenges blog and play along in our winter challenge!  In the meantime, have a great day and stay frosty, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Seasonal Chums, Colorful Seasons, Part of My Story
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Stampin' Blends in Real Red, Smoky Slate, Mossy Meadow, Mango Melody, and Crumb Cake
Paper:  Thick Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Real Red
Accessories:  Seasonal Tags Framelits, Mini Dimensionals

No comments: