Sunday, January 6, 2019

China: Marathon, Hard Rock, & Tiananment Square

Mornin', y'all!  I've got some muffins in the oven right now and some China layouts to share!  As it happens, all four of today's layouts have been shared here before, but we're truckin' right through my China albums and it won't be long before we're at the end.  I hope you've enjoyed China Sundays as much as I have!

First up is the Great Wall Marathon...


See my original post on these pages here.  "Marfon" and "Chompuns" are how our idiot tour guide said "marathon" and "champions".  (For the record, I don't say he's an idiot because of how he pronounced these words, he did a lot better in English than I would in Chinese.  I say he was an idiot because he never had a clue what was going on or where we were supposed to be going, and he was the tour guide.  Duh!)

Next up, when you're like 11 days into a two-week trip to China and you really want American food...


You find the Hard Rock Cafe in Beijing.  We actually went twice.  See my original post on these pages here; this was one of the very first layouts I did for my China books.

And finally, a visit to Tiananmen Square:


Original post here.   I never used Bravo Burgundy much even when it was a current color, but every once in a while it's just perfect on a scrapbook layout.


So there's my four China layouts for today.  Looking forward to getting back in the normal posting routine this week, so I'll be seeing ya, peeps!

Supply lists for each layout are on the links above.  Cheers!

No comments: