Friday, January 18, 2019

Special Snowflake

Happy Friday y'all!  Woohoo!  I'm happy it's Friday and I'm looking forward to spending a weekend with my hubs and my kiddo just relaxing (ya hear that Ryan, I said RELAXING!).  I did get a card made yesterday afternoon to share today but sadly it was already getting dark when I took the picture so it doesn't look as good as it could.


Those three white dots under the sentiment are more rhinestones, but even though I took four pictures at different angles this was the best I could do.  I tried with my phone too:


And the Blueberry Bushel card base came out looking like Night of Navy o.0  Not sure how that happened!  Maybe I'll try to take another pic today and see if I can get a better one.

In the meantime, check out this lovely sketch from Sunday Stamps:


I've got a TON of brand new stamps and accessories in my craft room right now just waiting to be inked up, so naturally I got out Snow is Glistening that was a special buy in November.  Ha!  But the Snowfall Thinlits had that super-cool snowflake flourish that I used for the stripe on the left and I just had to do it.  Especially since I wanted to play along in the Color Throwdown:


I used Coastal Cabana, Blueberry Bushel, and Whisper White (the darker blue is NOT navy, I promise!). I just *had* to do snowflakes after looking at that inspiration picture.

Alright kids, that's it for me this week.  Have a great Friday!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Snow is Glistening
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Blueberry Bushel
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Blueberry Bushel, Shimmery White
Accessories:  Snowfall Thinlits, Mini Dimensionals, Rhinestones

4 comments:

Melissa Grant said...

Nice take on the sketch and love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps :)

Heather said...

Super cute, Christy! I loved this set - such fun thinlits - they look awesome here! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Love the clean design and the colors are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Wanda Cullen said...

Great sentiment and a lovely take on the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us at CTD!