Monday, December 6, 2021

Christmas Treats

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Wow, I haven't worked on scrapbook pages in a really long time.  I won't get the chance this week either since the hubs asked me to make 65 Christmas/holiday cards for his work.  No rest for the crafty!


These photos are from all the way back in 2008; we always gave Sadie and Vader some kind of treat or toy when we first started opening Christmas presents so they would be distracted by the treats and not try to "help" with opening the other stuff.  Man, I miss those two.  Anyway, I've got some nontraditional colors happening here thanks to the Candy Cane Christmas DSP and I like it.


Island Indigo, Blushing Bride, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, my favorite Baja Breeze, and Whisper White.  Well, there is a red and a green on there.

Christmas cheer, kids!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, Endless Wishes, Tags Til Christmas
Ink:  Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Candy Cane Christmas DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: