Thursday, December 2, 2021

Blackberry Beauty Best Wishes

Mornin' y'all!  I had so much fun making yesterday's card for the Global Design Project CASE the Designer challenge that I made another one:


Here's the challenge graphic:


This time I kept my layout a bit more similar to the inspiration card, and layered several floral elements together.  But I went in a different direction with the patterned paper rather than leaving a lot of white space, so my card doesn't feel nearly as CAS.  I love that owl pattern!

Hope you have a great day, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Beauty of Tomorrow, Art Gallery
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Thick Basic White, Blackberry Beauty Specialty DSP
Accessories:  Intricate Leaves dies, Blackberry Beauty Ephemera Pack, Dimensionals

No comments: