Tuesday, December 7, 2021

CAS Christmas, Part 1

So I mentioned yesterday that the hubs asked me to make 65 Christmas cards for his work...well, more like winter holiday cards, not Christmas specific.  I managed to make ALLLLLLL of them yesterday.  I did five cards which are all basically the same one-layer CAS design, I just used different stamps so I only made 13 of each card.  That made me feel like I was making progress when I switched to a different design, and it kept me from completely running out of any single color of cardstock since I hadn't specifically planned for this project.  I have a very large stamp collection, so it took me quite some time to go through all my winter stamps and settle on images and sentiments for the five designs.  Almost all the stamps I ended up choosing are retired.

Here's card #1!  I used the cute cabin image from Cozy Christmas and a sentiment from the still current set Poinsettia Petals on Crumb Cake cardstock.


This was actually design #5 but I wanted to pair these two together and share the other three designs later this week.  For this one I used Serene Snowflakes and Hugs & Wishes for the greeting.  Inside of both of these designs I stamped "Season's Greetings" from Bright & Beautiful.

Very simple design, but it had to be for me to make 65 cards in a single day, and I think they're still reasonably cute.  Now I just need to sign the insides of them and see what the hubs wants as far as envelopes...

Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies for first card, all SU!
Stamps:  Cozy Christmas, Poinsettia Petals, Bright & Beautiful
Ink:  Shaded Spruce, Early Espresso
Paper:  Crumb Cake
Accessories:  None

Supplies for second card, all SU!
Stamps:  Serene Snowflakes, Hugs & Wishes, Bright & Beautiful
Ink:  Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue
Paper:  Thick Basic White
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Hey, Christy! The Paper Players would like to ask you a very important question. Can you send me your email address? Thanks bunches!!!