Monday, December 20, 2021

December 2005

Scrappy Monday, y'all.  Ughhh, I'm so tired!  We're taking care of our neighbor's dog and cat while they're traveling, and doggo has kept us awake the last two nights.  I know part of it is just getting used to being in our house overnight rather than her own house (she goes back to her house during the day when we leave to go to work or run errands or whatever, and the cat stays there all the time) but yeah, I could use some more sleep.  Here's hoping that the third night is the charm!

In the meantime, I have a seasonal layout to share.


Looking at this picture right now it looks like my letters kinda slightly trend upwards towards the end of "December".  Oh well, that's part of the charm of handmade stuff, right?  We only had a couple of pictures from different events in December, not enough for each one to get their own layout, so I combined them here.  I used the same DSP pack as I did for the Christmas Treats layout I posted a while back.


Today's color palette is straight from the DSP:  Baja Breeze (still my favorite), Blushing Bride, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, and Whisper White.

I'm off to get ready for work, yawning all the way....cheeeeeeers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, Endless Wishes, numbers from Unity
Ink:  Garden Green, Baja Breeze, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Baja Breeze textured, Real Red, Garden Green, Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Candy Cane Christmas DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: