Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Evergreen Angel

 Mornin' y'all!  Happy Tuesday!


I had a bit of confusion with the SUO Challenges design team about when our second batch of Christmas inspiration was supposed to go live so here I am with it now!


I bought Angels of Peace from the mini catalog as an impulse buy and had to use it with the Ever Eden DSP with all those gorgeous greens.  This card went out in the mail yesterday to my friend Missy who is *always* a fan of gold and green together ;)  I kept my design simple because I didn't want to cover up too much of that beautiful paper, and also a gold-embossed angel always looks elegant.


Every time I show my hubs a card I made, he checks the inside even though I don't stamp anything on the inside probably 92% of the time.  This time I did!

Hope you'll share your own Christmas creations on the SUO Challenges blog.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Angels of Peace, Poinsettia Petals
Ink:  Versamark, Evening Evergreen
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen, Thick Basic White, Ever Eden DSP, gold foil
Accessories:  Seasonal Labels dies, Matte Decorative Dots, Dimensionals

No comments: