Friday, December 17, 2021

Friday Falala

Oh man y'all, that Covid shot is brutal even if the booster is supposedly a half dose.  I kinda wish I could remove my left arm until it decides to quit hurting so much.  Doesn't help much that I decided on a whim to take Ryan to a meet Santa event last night and then we ended up spending over 3 hours in line and got home an hour and a half past bedtime!  That was his first time talking to Santa though so at least he had fun.

I did make a card today with some new stamps I just got!


I bought a few sets of stamps and dies from Newton's Nook and how CUTE is that llama?!  I made this for this week's Color Throwdown challenge:


I used Cherry Cobbler, Rococo Rose, and Mint Macaron for my colors, which all handily come in Stampin' Blends.  Kept the layout simple to focus on the llama :)

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Newton's Nook
Ink:  Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Cherry Cobbler, Stampin' Blends in Ivory, Bronze, Mint Macaron, Cherry Cobbler, and Rococo Rose
Paper:  Rococo Rose, Cherry Cobbler, Thick Very Vanilla, Flowering Cactus DSP
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Broni said...

He is soooo cute! And the sentiment is perfect! I'm so glad you joined us for the Color Throwdown this week!