Tuesday, December 21, 2021

SUO Challenges: Time to Celebrate!

Mornin' y'all!  You ready for a new challenge from SUO Challenges?


This time our theme is celebrations!  Aside from the major holiday later this week ;) what are you celebrating?  I had to ink up a new-to-me stamp set for this one:


Yep, as soon as I saw that sentiment in Badger Besties, I knew I had to use it for this challenge!  My friend Faith is a proud Hufflepuff and I have heard her say on several occasions that 'Puffs are HUNGRY and that's why their common room is by the kitchens, hence the background of cupcakes :)

Your turn to celebrate and upload a card at SUO Challenges.  We look forward to seeing what you create!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Badger Besties, Sweets & Treats
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Bumblebee, Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends
Paper:  Bumblebee, Thick Basic White, Pattern Party DSP
Accessories:  Mini Dimensionals

No comments: