Thursday, December 9, 2021

CAS Christmas, Part 2

Hey y'all!  I had intended to write this post in the morning before I went to work, but I ran out of time :) I'm back with the other three card designs I made for my husband's work.


I got Lots of Cheer right before it retired and then didn't have a chance to ink it up, so I'm glad this cute boxy snowman finally gets his chance to appear!  The outside sentiment is from First Frost, and inside says Happy Holidays from Warmest Regards.


Kinda wish I'd done the mittens in blue and the sentiment in green, but I didn't have that thought until I'd already made most of the cards so oh well.  The mittens are from Merry (long, long retired!) and the sentiment is from Warmth & Wonder.  You may notice that all of the sentiments on the card fronts have something to do with warmth, guess that's my theme this year!


Last up is a cup of cocoa from Scentsational Season.  And that's all my cards!  I think making 65 cards in a single day is a personal best for me ;)  I was very productive at work for the past few days too, and I'd like to relax tomorrow for my day off but nope, looks like I'll be making desserts for a potluck thing in the afternoon.  I do like to bake though...

Cheers, y'all!  Stay toasty.

Supplies, snowman card:
Stamps:  Lots of Cheer, First Frost, Warmest Regards
Ink:  Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel
Paper:  Balmy Blue
Accessories:  None

Supplies, mittens card:
Stamps:  Merry, Warmth & Wonder, Warmest Regards
Ink:  Garden Green, Pacific Point
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  None

Supplies, cocoa card:
Stamps:  Scentsational Season, Warmth & Wonder, Warmest Regards
Ink:  Real Red, Soft Suede
Paper:  Blushing Bride
Accessories:  None

No comments: