Monday, October 28, 2019

Edinburgh

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I'm waiting for my tea to steep so I can have my breakfast.  Yes, I'm drinking tea even though it's still ridiculously hot here for the end of October.  Seriously, it was over 80 degrees yesterday!

Anyway.  On to today's scrapbook pages!


See the pictures up close here.  In late November 2011, the hubs and I took the train up to Edinburgh along with my parents and Bennet and Missy.  As you can tell, I'm still very behind on my scrapbooks, but I'm working on it.  This year's Mosaic Mood DSP worked well with my pictures and I had to bust out my long-retired thistle stamp from the stamp set Nature's Pace because Scotland.


Today's color palette:  Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Terracotta Tile (it is not that pinkish IRL), Mint Macaron, and Very Vanilla.  Once again my scrapbook pages mysteriously end up green and gold when Missy is on them.

Cheers y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Empire Alphabet Upper, Empire Alphabet Lower, Nature's Pace
Ink:  Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Terracotta Tile, Very Vanilla, Mosaic Mood DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: