Tuesday, October 1, 2019

SUO Challenges: Autumn

Good morning y'all and welcome to OCTOBER!  I love October, and I just know the weather is actually going to cool down.  Any day now.  Really.

It's time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!  This time we're making fall and autumn cards.


 Since it is the first of October, I couldn't resist making a Halloween card.


This came together super fast but I just really wanted to showcase that fabulous DSP!  It's hard to tell from the photo, but the greeting is embossed with the black shimmer EP so it's sparkly.  Granny Apple Green isn't featured in the patterned paper, but I do like that pop of green with all the oranges and yellows.

Your turn!  Make a card that's fall themed--and of course Halloween counts!  So does Thanksgiving, fall leaves, pumpkins, you name it.  Anyway, link it up at SUO Challenges so we can see!  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Spooktacular Bash
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Terracotta Tile, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Monster Bash DSP
Accessories:  Ornate Frames dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE that DSP. So, so cute!!! And I am ready for Halloween. Great card, Kik.