Tuesday, October 15, 2019

SUO Challenges: Baby Mine

Good morning stampy friends!  Sorry for the radio silence; I've been working hard on some stitching projects and haven't been in my craft room for the past couple of weeks.  But it's time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges so I had to make something!


This time the challenge is COLORING!  Lots of options for line-art stamp sets :)  Here's what I made:


I love the Wildly Happy stamp set, and this time around I decided to bust out the watercolor pencils since I hadn't worked with them in a very long time.  Happily, the colors in the See a Silhouette DSP have coordinating watercolor pencils, so I used Pacific Point, Old Olive, Basic Gray, and Basic Black to color in Mrs. Jumbo and her sweet baby.

So now it's your turn!  Make a card using Stampin' Up! products and some form of coloring, then share it over at the SUO Challenges blog.  Can't wait to see what you make!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wildly Happy
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Pacific Point, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Thick Whisper White, See a Silhouette DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Dimensionals, watercolor pencils

No comments: