Thursday, October 31, 2019

Super Dogs!

Happy Halloween!  When I did Monday's blog post, I forgot that I had this Howl-oween layout of my puppers, so I'm posting it today instead (and also, I didn't end up making another Halloween card yesterday).


I miss my sweet boy Vader so much.  As long as he got all the pets and we told him what a good boy he was, then he was perfectly happy to go along with anything, including Halloween costumes.  Sadie, on the other hand, has perfected the art of the silent doggo protest in regard to dressing up.  (If you can't tell, Vader was Superdog and Sadie was Batdog.)


Today's color palette isn't obviously Halloweeny, but it worked with the pictures:  Basic Black, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, and Whisper White.

Happy Halloween!  Have fun, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, Headline Alphabet, Moon Baby
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Basic Black, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Toil & Trouble DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: