Monday, October 21, 2019

Madame Tussauds

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  We're back from a week-long trip to Maine with Bennet and Missy.  We totally lucked out too--we were in Acadia for peak fall foliage!  It was GORGEOUS up there and we had a fabulous time.  I finally got back in my craft room this weekend (I made the card and scheduled the post for SUO Challenges before we left) and did some work on scrapbook pages.  I doubt I'll make my goal this year, but I'm currently at 136 pages, which isn't terrible (original goal was 200).

Anyway, since we just got back from a trip with Bennet and Missy (and our sons, now), I thought I'd share a layout from a trip together in 2011.


Somehow it looks like I missed blogging these pictures, but it's when we went to Madame Tussauds in London.  If you've never been, I do recommend it--the wax figures are AMAZINGLY lifelike.  At this one, the first big exhibit is done like a red carpet premiere event with all the celebrities.  There's a wax figure of a photographer (you can see her on the far right, just above the pic of us all at McDonald's).  I saw that wax figure, then had to go to the bathroom and when I came back, I walked in front of the wax figure and then apologized before I remembered she's wax.  She looks so real!


Today's color palette is Rococo Rose (first time to use that in my scrapbooks, though I admit not a ton of it shows), Merry Merlot (I still haven't used this color very much), Mint Macaron, Perfect Peacock, and Whisper White.  For ONCE I did a layout with Missy on it that is NOT green and gold!!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Mosaic Madness
Ink:  Mint Macaron, Merry Merlot marker
Paper:  Rococo Rose, Merry Merlot, Perfect Peacock, Thick Whisper White, Perfectly Artistic DSP
Accessories:  Mosaic punch

No comments: