Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Spooktacular Witch

Oy, y'all.  Ryan has been EXTRA two this week and uuurrrrgh.  I'm tired.  But I needed to make a card because the secretary at the hubs' work is quitting her job so she and her husband can go RVing all over the States.  We got her a little going away present, so here's the card to go with it.


She's a biiiiiig fan of Halloween, and decorated the entire building with all kinds of Halloweeny goodness, so I think she'll like this witch.  I pulled out a couple of retired stamps to play with today, and brayered the background to match the gift bag we're giving her.  And it's all on Shimmery White cardstock because sparkly.  Oh, I embossed the sentiment with that new Shimmer Black embossing powder because it's fun.

Here's the sketch from Fab Friday:


Just perfect for my little witchy-poo :)  I may try to squeeze in one more Halloween card this year, how about you?  Uh, maybe it would help if I actually sent cards out instead of just making them and letting them gather dust in my craft room...

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU! (some retired)
Stamps:  Haunt Ya Later, Trick or Tweet
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody, Versamark, Stampin' Blends in Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, & Smoky Slate
Paper:  Shimmery White, Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch, Highland Heather
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies, Ornate Frames dies, Shimmery Black EP, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

2 comments:

Heather said...

Super cute, love this little witch! I'm sure she'll love it, and the gorgeous sunny background. What a great shimmer on her dress, too! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

My Ryan has been 'extra' as well this week lol! what's up with that??!! Very cute card! I love the brayered background and how the sparkle is showing through on the dress. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday