Friday, December 2, 2022

All the Sparkles!

Hey y'all, happy Friday!  I got a slow start today, I had to call and make several appointments and I really, really hate calling people on the phone.  So I procrastinated a lot and finally just sucked it up and got it done, then went up to my craft room...and kinda stared at everything for a bit, wondering what to do.  And then, THEN, I put on some Christmas music, ate some chocolate (my stamping muse is a picky wench but she is happy to be bribed with chocolate), and actually made a few things I like!

So here is what just might be the sparkliest card I've ever made.

It's a triple challenge card.  First up is Just Add Ink:


I used a tree and lots and lots of sparkle.  Check out this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And the Color Throwdown:


I used Blushing Bride, silver sparkles, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, and some Basic Gray.  I knew I was going to combine the sketch and colors (don't I always combine those challenges?) but I hadn't decided for sure what exactly to do until the JAI challenge tied it all together.  Whee!

Okay, I've got about an hour before Ryan gets off the bus, so I'm going to try to be productive to make up for my morning procrastination.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Ringed with Nature, Trees for Sale, Framed & Festive
Ink:  Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Shaded Spruce
Paper:  Thick Basic White, silver glimmer paper
Accessories:  Tree Lot dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Donna3d said...

Your stamping muse did well!! Chocolate worked. LOL. I love CAS look and all the sparkle.

LeAnne said...

You nailed ALL those challenges...this is just beautiful in all its sparkliness!

Rochelle Blok said...

Ooh! I love all the sparkle and the colour combo makes for a gorgeous Christmas card! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

Wanda Cullen said...

I agree with chocolate sparking creative energy! Your card is lovely with all the sparkle! Thanks so much for joining in at CTD!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a beautiful CAS card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly made Sketches this week.

Chantell Randall said...

Wow I love all that sparkle! I just love sparkles...so this really makes me smile. Chantell Just Add Ink

janscreatedcards said...

Oh I love this so much Christy! Such a pretty colour combo and your layer of silver sparkle is fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.