Friday, December 23, 2022

Christmas Adam

Okay wow, today has been busy and time totally got away from me.  I had intended to do this post in the morning, and here it is nearly 7 at night!  I've been making lots and lots of cookies today; the kid and I are going to decorate sugar cookies for Santa tomorrow.  Still got two more batches of other types of cookie dough to bake up though.  But I'm stopping for a few minutes to scarf down some dinner and finally write this blog post!

One last Christmas card for this year.  A few years ago I jokingly said the day before Christmas Eve should be called Christmas Adam.  My brother's name is Adam and one year he was deployed to Afghanistan and got back home on...Christmas Adam!  So yeah that name is sticking.  Anyway, this card is already out in the mail to Adam.

Just had to squeeze in this challenge from Cupcake Inspirations:


The wood rounds that the cupcakes are sitting on made me think of Ringed With Nature, so I pretty much took my cue starting with that and the colors in the inspo pic.  I like that pattern from the Painted Christmas DSP, glad I finally started using some of it.

Anyway, I'd better get back to baking if I want to be done before midnight.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Ringed with Nature
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen, Soft Suede
Paper:  Evening Evergreen, Crumb Cake, Thick Basic White, Painted Christmas DSP
Accessories:  chalk marker, Tree Rings Hybrid EF, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals, Seasonal Sequins

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I like the back ground on the card, and the poinsettias are so pretty! Great card! Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.
Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/CIC
Cupcake Inspirations