Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Final Fusion Fireworks

I spent most of the day yesterday making cookies and I was so tired by eight o'clock last night.  I think I might make one more batch today and then do something else for a while : )

In the meantime, I'm sad to see that Fusion has put up their final challenge:


It's always sad when the long-running challenges stop.  The fireworks in the lower-left corner of the inspo pic reminded me of the firework pattern in the Celebrate Everything DSP stack so I made this very quick card:


Not sure why but this New Year stamp from Antique Tags was the first thing to pop in my head to go with the fireworks.  Best wishes to the Fusion team with their next adventures, I'll miss this challenge!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Antique Tags
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Polished Pink, So Saffron, Night of Navy, neutrals
Paper:  Basic Black, Thick Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP
Accessories:  Circles Collection Framelits, Chalk Talk Framelits, Dimensionals, In Color Rhinestones, Waves of the Ocean Rhinestones

No comments: