Monday, December 12, 2022

Festive Teacups

Hey y'all, Scrappy Monday will be on Tuesday this week because I want to enter my card in a couple of challenges so I have to post it today :) I actually meant to post it on Saturday but it completely slipped my mind and we were out for most of the day at another Christmas market.  So here we are!


Christmas teacups!  I heat embossed both teacup stamps from Cup of Tea, one on Real Red and the other on Granny Apple Green, then added some holly from Christmas Season and a gold-embossed sentiment from Sweet Candy Canes.  I used the Color Throwdown colors:


And the latest Freshly Made Sketch:

And there you have it!  I've got to run, I need to wrap some presents and I work today and also I need to do my French lesson.  No rest for the festive ; )  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Cup of Tea, Christmas Season, Sweet Candy Canes
Ink:  Versamark, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Teacup dies, Seasonal Labels dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, white EP, gold EP, Seasonal Sequins

2 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Great use of the sketch and colors!! Love those teacups!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love those festive teacups! I miss German Christmas markets - when I lived there I went to a different one every week! Happy days.