Friday, July 17, 2026

Balloon Bonus

Bonus post!  When I made my hot air balloon card earlier this week, I had at first stamped the greeting in Night of Navy before switching it to Gorgeous Grape, but then I decided I should make another balloon card with the navy greeting so here we are:


The CAS on Friday challenge is to use only dies and a greeting stamp, so I went with the big balloon dies and added a few clouds for good measure.  And this still fits in the Addicted to CAS challenge:


And that's it for me today, I have the kettle on and I'm going to go eat lunch.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Lift Me Up
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Full of Life DSP Stack
Accessories:  Up & Away dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I've been promising myself I'll go on a balloon hunt for this challenge, but so far not found time - love this one, especially against the green!

dj said...

One of my all time favorite dies!! Clean and simple...YES!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Use Dies & Only Word Stamps" challenge over at CAS on Friday!! Deb Horst, DT #338

Helen said...

Beautifully done - a great scene.

Thanks for joining us at the Addicted to CAS Challenge.

Helen x
DT