Mornin' y'all, quick post as I need to get Daphne walked so I can get ready to go to take Ryan to camp. So here's my quick and easy card for today:
The CAS Colours & Sketches palette instantly made me think UNDER DA SEA (in Sebastian's accent, of course), and I haven't inked up Natural Artistry hardly at all so here we are. This set has a gorgeous peacock as well and some really fabulous greetings, I need to use it more.
I pulled out scraps of my favorite retired Bright & Beautiful DSP stack for the background; it's actually cut with the same die as the seahorse, but I cut it apart with the split behind the seahorse so I could make it longer. And like I did for my Paper Players card this week, I added one Antique Pearl for accent because this is CAS too.
Okay, I'm off for a walk with my best girl. Cheers!
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Natural Artistry
Ink: Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon
Paper: Petal Pink, Bright & Beautiful DSP Stack
Accessories: Nested Essentials dies, Dimensionals, Antique Pearl

No comments:
Post a Comment