Mornin' y'all! We got quite a lot of rain yesterday and it was fabulous, even if I was out in it for a while. My favorite way to enjoy a rainstorm is from the comfort of my own home, with a cuppa tea and a good book : )
Yesterday was busy so I only had a teensy bit of time in my craft room, but my card for today almost made itself.
I was perusing my stamp shelves for something completely different when Too Kind jumped out at me and it's been SUCH a long time since I've used this set that I had to make something. CAS on Friday wants to see flowers and that worked with this week's Creative Colour Challenge:
I really wasn't sure how well Lemon Lime Twist and Golden Glow would play together, though I very much like either color along with Night of Navy, but once I stamped my two simple little flowers I quite liked it. I looked at them on card bases in LLT and Golden Glow but I decided that the Night of Navy card base looked best and let the flowers pop. Two simple die cuts and a couple Dimensionals and there's my card. I didn't add any embellishments since I already have the cute scalloped edges and this is supposed to be CAS.
Ryan and I are thinking about going to the movies this afternoon, so that's our plan for the day. Have a good one, y'all.
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Too Kind
Ink: Night of Navy, Lemon Lime Twist, Golden Glow
Paper: Night of Navy, Basic White
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:
Beautiful clean and simple flowers...perfect for our challenge over at CAS on Friday!! We are so glad you joined the fun and played along with our FLOWER challenge!!
Deb Horst, DT #339
Post a Comment