Monday, July 20, 2026

Hydrangea Hue Hydrangeas

Mornin' y'all.  I didn't have time to get this post written before I took Ryan to his summer camp this morning, but we're here now so let's go:


I pulled out some very retro stamp sets for the Inspired By... Challenge:


And I colored in my hydrangeas with Hydrangea Hue : ) I don't know why this specific hydrangea popped in my brain for this challenge, I have several other ones, but it was nice to play with it again.  I can't even remember what I was looking for when I came across Painted Petals, which I used for the stripes and the greeting, it just seemed to be a good idea.  One die cut from Textured Notes, a bit of fussy cutting, and she's done.

I have about 45 minutes until I need to leave to pick Ryan up...and I think I might have to take a nap in that time.  I have been a zombie all summer thanks to a change in my thyroid medication and it's been miserable.  Hoping I can get that changed soon.

Cheers, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Flower Garden, Painted Petals
Ink:  Basic Gray, Soft Sea Foam, Hydrangea Hue, Stampin' Blends in Soft Sea Foam & Hydrangea Hue
Paper:  Hydrangea Hue, Basic White
Accessories:  Textured Notes dies, Dimensionals, In Color Dots

No comments: