Mornin' y'all! I'm running late with my blog post this morning, Ryan asked me to drive him to school and that threw off my morning schedule. I've gotten used to him riding his bike instead : ) Then I had to do the grocery shopping and put everything up and Daphne is now giving me the hairy eyeball wanting to know when we can go for our daily perambulation. But I told her I have to write this blog post first and it's time for a new challenge from SUO Challenges!
I always love a good sketch and here's what I made with this one:
I didn't look at Tammy's card when I was working on mine and yet we ended up with the same DSP and stamp set so we are on the same creative wavelength. I do like that plaid pattern in the Autumn Opulence DSP and this was the first card I made with Elegant Leaves, I just happened to make it a few weeks ago (I try to work ahead on my design team commitments). It's a simple little card but I still managed to use three different sets of dies for it!
Hope you'll join the challenge! Don't forget to keep your card to Stampin' Up! products only, that's the whole point of our challenge. Well, that and to have fun of course. Byeee!
Supplies, all SU!
Stamps: Elegant Leaves
Ink: Cajun Craze, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla, Autumn Opulence DSP
Accessories: Elegant Leaves dies, Perennial Postage dies, Tile Garden dies, Dimensionals, Earthy Matte Dots

1 comment:
This is so perfectly CASE + the great sentiment pop!
Post a Comment