Monday, June 11, 2018

Last Call at Cocok's

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I actually got some pretty good progress made on multiple layouts this weekend.  So far I'm at 84 pages (or 42 layouts) for the year, which is not too shabby :D

So here's one of those 42 layouts:


Pics are from my very last trip to Cocok's with the Silent K in 2010.  I happened to do three Cocok's layouts pretty much in a row so after that I was all footed out for a while ;)  And now all the foot pics are scrapped.  But anyway, I love the bright colors for today's layout, they feel summery so that's why I chose this one to share today.  And yes that's a picture of toilet paper...Missy, Amber and I had lunch at Mike's Tex Mex after we had our toes done and that's the only time I'd ever visited their bathroom and I discovered they have Hello Kitty toilet paper!  I miss Japan.


The color palette:  Melon Mambo (because I was wearing a hot pink tank top), Tempting Turquoise, Lavender Lace, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, and Whisper White.  I probably wouldn't put those two greens together on my own, but they were both in that Botanical Garden patterned paper and I like it so I'll have to file that idea away for later use.

Kiddo is awake, so I'm going to get him up and feed his little face, and then we're going to the gym.  Ta-ta for now, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, Tropical Party
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Lavender Lace, Mossy Meadow marker
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Lavender Lace, Old Olive, Thick Whisper White, Botanical Garden DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: