Thursday, August 29, 2019

Bouquet on Black

Hey, y'all!  I had a zillion things to do yesterday, so naturally, I spent an hour and a half while kiddo was asleep in my craft room making some cards :D


I liked the sketch from the Paper Players so I couldn't let the week end without playing along:


Didn't realize until I was starting to write this blog post that I didn't follow where the sentiment was on the sketch, but I think they'll forgive me.  I paired that with the colors from Color Throwdown:


I used Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, and Granny Apple Green for my colors.  I thought the black card base really made the bright colors pop :)

Cheers y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Beautiful Bouquet
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green
Paper:  Basic Black, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Bouquet Bunch dies, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Gorgeous Christy - a perfect way to use some nap time (those chores can wait!) A great take on the sketch and I love the way your flowers accent your focal point sentiment (the sketch is only a guide - this totally works!) Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is such a beautiful design and I love how everything pops against the black base! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Players!

Vickie Z said...

Great use of the sketch and colors!! So happy you joined us at CTD!