Monday, August 19, 2019

Germany, Part 5: Neuschwanstein

Heyyy, we made it to Germany Part 5!


See the pictures here.  Is it weird that I bought the Swan Lake stamp set specifically for this layout?  The swan motif is very strong in this castle and Hohenschwangau.  I also used the stamp set for my Bruges layout.


Today's color palette includes Gray Granite, Mossy Meadow, Soft Sea Foam, Night of Navy, and Whisper White.

We're running late this morning so I'm not going to make it to my gym class, but I can still go running on the track.  Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Swan Lake, Tim Holtz Christmas Alphabet
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Balmy Blue, Gray Granite, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Memento Tuxedo Black, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Gray Granite, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Thick Whisper White, Garden Lane DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: