Friday, August 16, 2019

Dino Baby

Happy Friday, y'all!  We had some excitement of the bad sort last night--Ryan was running and fell down, hitting his face on the way, and split his lip pretty good.  Apparently he's been taking lessons from his mama; I split my lip last Friday!  Mine is pretty much healed, so I hope his heals up even faster.

Anyway, I do have a card to share today.


I made this for the Just Add Ink challenge:


I used both sides of a single sheet of patterned paper, die cut the word and the oval, and then added some rhinestones for fun.  I have a friend who unexpectedly got pregnant at the age of 43, so I think I'll send this to her.  She's made jokes on Facebook about mistakenly thinking her body had expired, so I think she'll have a good sense of humor about me implying that she's a dinosaur.

I also used this week's sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:


And I had this card done in under 10 minutes.  Whee!

Have a good weekend, peeps.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  None
Ink:  None
Paper:  Flirty Flamingo, Pretty Peacock, Thick Whisper White, Dinoroar DSP
Accessories:  Well Written Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Dimensionals, Noble Peacock Rhinestones

3 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

Very cute papers - Love all the little eggs, cracking open. Chantell Just Add Ink

Jan said...

Such a gorgeous baby card Christie and a bonus that it was quick and easy to make! I too love the little eggs in the background and the cute dinos! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Lou said...

Hope everyone is healing well. What a week! This is such a cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink. x