Monday, August 5, 2019

Germany, Part 3: Eibsee

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I'm back with layout #3 from when hubs and I visited Germany in 2013.


Again, see the pics up close here.  I went really old skool and used Lovely as a Tree for my accent on the right-hand page; I still can't hardly believe that set finally retired.  It was already in the catalog when I first started stamping!  This is my least favorite of the five Germany layouts; I just feel like it's missing something but I don't know what.  But done is better than perfect, and not every layout can be my favorite, so it's okay.


Today's color palette includes Night of Navy, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Gray Granite, and Whisper White.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, Tim Holtz Christmas Alphabet
Ink:  Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Night of Navy, Gray Granite, Mossy Meadow, Thick Whisper White, Garden Lane DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: