Monday, August 26, 2019

Fall Leaves

Scrappy Monday, folks!  Okay wow, I need to take some pictures of more layouts I've completed.  I have *lots* of layouts to share, but I'm holding off on showing Ryan's baby book for a while yet (trying to get it finished) and I have a lot of winter and Christmas pages.

Well, we got our first taste of cooler weather this weekend--like, I was ready to throw a party because the high temperature was under 80.  Bring on the fall weather!  I even made pumpkin apple muffins for breakfast yesterday.  So with that in mind, how about a nice autumnal layout...


That's our little Sadie girl playing in a big ol' pile of leaves the first time we lived in North Carolina, I think these pics were from 2006.  She's now 13 years old, has lots of gray hair, and spends most of her time sleeping and I still love her to itty bitty hairy pieces.


Today's color palette is straight from the Autumn Traditions DSP, which may have been the *only* DSP to feature Elegant Eggplant (other than the ones where it was every color in the family).  So it's Soft Suede, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, and Whisper White.  All of those colors are now retired except for Soft Suede and Whisper White.

I'm hoping the weather stays cool for a while.  We went out for a walk last night and I didn't feel like I was melting into a puddle the whole time!  The mosquitoes were still out, but I guess you can't have everything.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Notable Alphabet, Falling Leaves
Ink:  Soft Suede, Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Ruby Red, Early Espresso Marker
Paper:  Soft Suede textured, Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard, Ruby Red, Whisper White, Autumn Traditions DSP
Accessories:  lettering template

No comments: