Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Happy Fox

Hey y'all!  Once again I've been playing with new stamps :D  Apparently I was in a rustic mood the last time I ordered, because I got Rustic Retreat from the main catty and Nature's Beauty, which is in the holiday catalog and has some beautiful animal images in it.  Of course I had to ink up the fox first!


I'm planning to sneak this into my husband's truck one morning before he goes to work :)  Isn't that a GORGEOUS fox?!  I stamped him in Versamark + Early Espresso on watercolor paper and heat embossed him so I could watercolor.  I also did a light wash of Mint Macaron on the whole panel, but it didn't show up too well in the picture.

I used the sketch challenge from the Global Design Project:


I just picked my own combo of colors and I need to play with Shaded Spruce more often, it's beautiful.

Time to get moving, y'all.  Have a great day!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nature's Beauty, Rustic Retreat, Country Home
Ink:  Shaded Spruce, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron, Versamark
Paper:  Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron, Soft Suede, watercolor paper
Accessories:  Clear EP, linen thread, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous! I can't wait to get this set! :)